Facebook Marketing Training
Facebook Marketing Training Institute Chandigarh
Facebook, the US company that offers social networking services online. Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes, all students at Harvard University, founded Facebook in 2004. With more than one billion users as of 2012, Facebook became the world’s largest social network, and about half of that number used Facebook every day. The headquarters of the company are located in Menlo Park, California.
Facebook marketing is described as developing and actively using a Facebook page for an agency or business as a medium for interacting with existing customers and attracting new customers. As a social media platform, Facebook effectively provides its users with the ability to create personal profiles and business pages for companies, organizations, or any entity that seeks to develop a product or brand follower base.
With our program, we provide a structured curriculum for trainees to gain knowledge on several facets of this social networking site and make the best use of this new marketing strategy. The curriculum consists of online and offline courses covering a wide range of subjects such as Facebook Pages and Post Best Practices, Facebook Advertising Strategy Objectives, and Creating Brand Awareness, which are important to the success of advertising. You will develop skills that are important for an active marketer who knows how to set goals and achieve them at the end of the Facebook marketing course.
Our Digital Marketing course on Facebook will develop the skills needed and discuss current market technologies and effective marketing patterns.
What are the goals of the Course
- Finding new customers for your business.
- Increase your sales through ads campaign.
- Create more demand for your produce
- Create more leads for your business
- Build relationships with customers to keep your business on top of the user’s mind.
- Understand the edgerank algorithm and use it to your advantage
- Develop posts that drive engagement and increase exposure
- Include sponsored posts in the mix to improve your page ads to study your audience and communicate with customers
What are the salient features of the Course
- You will learn how to use the appropriate resources through our professional advertising trainers’ pre-registered workshops.
- You’ll learn how to build a marketing Facebook page.
- You will use Google’s technology to leverage your own business.
- You’ll find out more about using images and video for advertising on social media.
- You are going to create better customer relationships.
- To help your marketing strategy, you will see your personal development and your presence on social media platforms.
- You will be able to monitor and evaluate your performance on social media marketing
In our course on Facebook advertising, we focus primarily on developing skills between trainees through presentation and video tutorials on how to attract the Internet audience. During the course, our expert trainers concentrate on every participant. Candidates can contact us for more information on the course, such as sessions, fees, and class length, via details provided in our Contact Us page.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes