Frequently Asked Questions
Answer all of your questions
You might have many questions about the duration timing fees curriculum, qualification, etc. of the Digital Marketing Course. Here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
What is the duration of Digital Marketing Course?
Completing the digital marketing course takes 3 months, but it can sometimes stretch a little depending on the participants.
What would I learn in this course?
The entire program is professionally designed to help students learn step-by-step digital marketing processes.
- Designing and managing website, content planning
- How to rank your website in Google’s top search results
- How to generate leads online from your website
- How to automate communication via emails, nurture leads into potential buyers
- Designing ads and social media posts
- How to run effective ads on Facebook and Google
- Creating a successful affiliate model to make money online
- Build, grow, & earn via YouTube channel
- Prepare yourself for more than 10 industry recognized certifications.
- All under the personal guidance of experienced trainer & entrepreneur.
The course is not only about learning tools, but also about developing a real brain for digital marketing. We strongly believe that software can be learned by anyone, but the real bet is how to build businesses through these tools.
You’ll learn in-depth search engine optimization, content writing concepts, post-penguin link building techniques, blogging principles, Google Adwords (search ads, display ads, web ads, video ads) (how to plan targeted ROI PPC campaigns), Google Webmasters, Google Analytics, email marketing, video marketing, Facebook and Instagram advertisements, etc.
Would I be able to promote any website to top rankings in the Google after this course?
Sure, of course, if you were to apply the principles and practices that were learned in the class with the suggested SEO strategy, you would certainly lead to online success.
Digital Marketing Course Online v/s Offline?
There is no difference in subject matter and fees for both types of courses, but the main difference is that if you take the course offline, you can gain practical knowledge, but if you do the online course, you can learn through video lectures, which is also useful if you need to learn a particular topic or if you travel a lot when offline, you can connect with your teacher.