Do you want to make your Digital Marketing career and confused about the wages? Take no worries!! You are right on the mark. You can find details about the Digital Marketing Salary in India 2020 in this report.
A salary or pay scale is the main principle in any work. Depending on the pay scale a lot of applicants will decide whether or not to enter the job. So via this blog, we’ll be providing clarification about digital marketing salaries in India.
We discovered that many applicants are interested in the area of digital marketing but there is no clarification about salaries. So guys absolutely read this blog to learn full information about Digital Marketing Career Salaries 2020.
Digital marketing is actually a very hot area where many students want to make their careers in it. The influence of the digital network draws the candidates to a greater degree. Considering this, we post all sorts of blogs on this website concerning digital marketing.
We wish to write something special and useful this time. So we were thinking about writing an article about the Digital Marketing Salary 2020. A lot of candidates would come out of their frustration by this. In addition, by knowing the facts of the Digital Marketing Salary In India 2020, more students will move into this filed.
Digital Marketing Manager Salary
In general, digital marketing managers working in various companies will receive the highest pay. This role requires a lot of experience and knowledge. People in this role can care for and manage workers well.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning, organization and implementation of digital marketing campaigns.
- Discover market trends and perceptions and optimize your budget and results based on insight.
- DM managers must become experts in marketing effectiveness.
- Executive campaigns for social, organic and paid media
- DM managers must be experts in marketing, speak well, and be well informed about current marketing trends.
Digital Marketing Manager Salaries in India 2020
Applicants with 4-8 years of experience will have a salary of 8 Lakh Rupee. However, based on the location, the salary will vary.
The digital marketing manager’s salary will be affected by some factors. It is within the 4,00,000 to 18,00,000 range. The salary digital marketing manager will be higher in the case of a metro city.
PPC Analyst Salary
The Search Engine Marketing Analyzer (SEM) is also known as Pay Per Click Analyzer (PPC). We could say that this is one of the roles to operate as required in digital marketing. The business is easy to hire someone who is able to produce the same or higher return on investment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- PPC analyzers must have good technical and analytic skills
- PPC analyzer is responsible for managing paid ad campaigns on Google Ads – Search & Display, Bing and other advertising networks.
- You must be familiar with using analytic tools such as Google Analytics or other reporting tools.
- You need to maintain keyword bids, monitor your daily and monthly budget, and increase your Quality Score.
- PPC specialists must also manage ad campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora and other social networks
Paid Search Analyst Salary
On average PPC Analyst or PPC Executive will receive 2,50,000 Rupees Salary In India who have a year’s experience. PPC Strategist Salary will be similar to those at Fresher and Trainees phases.
There is a huge demand for a skilled effective SEM / PPC because it requires budget planning. So, with good experience and expertise, payable Quest Analyst Salary can be increased to 6,00,000.
SEO Specialist Salary
SEO Specialist salary Even though many new strategies have been raised in digital marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is always green. New start-ups especially definitely need SEO execution.
The reason for that is that SEO drives more, longer-term, and standard organic traffic. All you need is SEO Tools experience such as SEMRush, Keyword Planner, Search Console, Google Analytics, etc.
- SEO analysts must have a good understanding of ranking algorithms.
- SEO analysts must have knowledge of technical SEO.
- Identifying the keywords that are most relevant for your company and making information about these keywords is part of the job.
- Improve user experience and obey search engine guidelines.
- It is important to understand different optimization tools such as Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush and Similarweb.
SEO Jobs Salary
SEO Jobs Salary Compared with PPC Analyst, SEO Jobs’ salary is going to be a little less. But this is limited to beginning a career. The reason behind this is that SEO workers will only work for Google Network where, as PPC Analysts, they work for all other search engines such as Bing, Yahoo, etc. So, the average SEO Specialist Salary in India is about Rupees 2,20,000. This is the same in candidates who have 1-2 years of experience. Wages can grow to 8.00,000 rupees. This is for a professional Manager level, with a good sense of revenue growth.
Social Media Marketing Salary
Social Media Marketing Wages In brand-building social media marketing is very critical. Currently most people interact via social media. So, social media marketing is a must for brand recognition before launching a website or app or start-up business.
Applicants should be able to generate engagement via social pages. And you should know very well about SMM software like Hootsuite, Buffer, Buzzsumo, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Follow trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategies.
- Social media executives must create relevant and interesting content to reach the target group.
- Design, create, and run campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- His job is to conduct dialogue and answer questions if necessary.
Content Marketer Salary
Content means anything. It includes blog posts, videos, photos, promotions, photographs etc. Every company needs a powerful content marketing manager, with good leadership skills, to handle all of these.
SEO Analysts play Content Marketing Manager Role in most of the businesses. Anyone who has this job needs a professional committed.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage content distribution across online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- The role of content managers includes creating, improving, and promoting content to achieve our business goals.
- Applicants are primarily responsible for website content, blogs, copies, and all communications from and to the company.
- Content Marketers must be able to monitor all content marketing initiatives to ensure customer loyalty, brand consistency, and positive customer experiences.
Content Marketing Salary
Content Marketer Pay is usually higher than SEO’s. Since content is written and promoted. They play 2 roles at the work. On average marketing service salary in India will be rupees 2,00,000 to 4,00,000.
Candidates with 8 + years of experience will draw the Content Marketer Post from 10,00,000 to 20,00,000 rupees per annum.
But this is above all about the In India 2020 Digital Marketing Wage. All of these salaries, however, will vary from place to place and businesses. As we mentioned above, small startups won’t pay
Salaries in Digital Marketing with experience
Salaries are spoken about based on knowledge. The latter specifies your position which determines your pay as a result. Of course there are always exceptions.
|Years of experience||Salary (in LPA)|
|Interns||10K – 15K per month|
|0 – 1||1.5 – 4.0|
|1 – 3||2.0 – 6.0|
|2 – 4||3.0 – 7.0|
|3 – 5||4.0 – 10.0|
|5 – 10||10.0 – 30.0|
Digital Marketing Certification Training Course by our certified Digital Marketing trainers help you acquire advanced skills and kick-start your career. Enroll Now!