Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce business with its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. It was Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal, IIT, Delhi faculty members who started it back in 2007. In its early years, Flipkart concentrated on online bookselling but later grew to include electrical goods and a range of other items. Flipkart offers several methods of payment such as credit card, debit card, net banking, e-gift voucher, and cash – on – delivery.
The untold story of Flipkart
Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce business with its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. It was Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal, IIT, Delhi faculty members who started it back in 2007. In its early years, Flipkart concentrated on online bookselling but later grew to include electrical goods and a range of other items. Flipkart offers several methods of payment such as credit card, debit card, net banking, e-gift voucher and cash – on – delivery.
Easy Return and Exchange policies of Flipkart
Flipkart allows users to return the item if they are unhappy with a full refund of funds or interchange for another good or service within a period of 30 days.
Flipkart Wallet Add Money
Enjoy an understanding of Hassle-free Shopping. The Wallet is a Prepaid Instrument allowing you to shop numerous times on Flipkart by making a one-time payment of a certain price. Your wallet will be added to this as pre – paid balance. You will be debited from your wallet balance when you select the Wallet as the payment mode for your similar percentage.
Flipkart’s Busines Goals
Flipkart’s Busines Goals: Boost traffic and improve sales and profits through Mobile Devices, Display, Pay Per Click and Search Engine Optimisation implementation.
Strategy Adopted by Flipkart:
- PPC Search Ads – Text ads by category.
- Display products offer advertising images.
- Gmail – text ads based on content / topic.
- Keyword-targeted – FLIPKART.
- Paid Ad Rank – 6 or 7.
- Overall, paid search performance is good
If the customer visits the site, Remarketing triggers and Clicks every display / search ad.
Successful Brand Campaigns
- Fair Tale
- No Kidding, No Worries
- Shopping ka Naya Address
- Shop Anytime, Anywhere
- Flipkart’s Big Billion Days
TV Commercial Strategy
- The aim is to build a brand as a verb for shopping.
- The biggest event’s goal this year, i.e. 2014 IPL T20
- A total of 29 ads have been displayed since 2011.
- The transmission of children as adults in advertising is more reminiscent of the brand.
- Advertisements as buyers from all over India from all generations.
- The ad aims to promote the brand as a verb.
- Creative campaigns based on recommendations to allay fears of online experiences.
- The mobile application downloads TV ads to increase the value of m-commerce.
- Start a campaign, i.e. Big billions of days
Facebook Marketing Strategy of Flipkart
- FB page that focuses on categories, i.e. Books, games, modes, etc. To build engagement with fans.
- Offers and offers are based on FB pages that are intended to attract customers.
- Like – 3.3 million
- Season for festivals or birthday photos on envelopes.
- Updates for new products and customer requests.
- Responses to customer complaints are mediocre and inconsistent.
- Competition / gamification.
- Exclusive customer service.
- Average response per post 40-50
- The focus is on customer acquisition and customer loyalty
Twitter Marketing Strategy of Flipkart
- Follower -160 K
- Updates on new Product, Offers and Discounts using appealing Videos and Images.
- Tech @ Flipkart exclusive channel on tech updates.
- Running Product / Services based contest Like Flipkart Frist, AcerA1 on Flipkart.
- Avg 2-3 Products offers / launch based post per day basis.
- Flipkart Support Exclusive Channel on queries Solution.
- Flipkart Offers Special offers based channel.
- 24*7 Customer Service Channel.
- Real-time Connect.
- Response to the query is in real time. -160 K.
- Updates, offers, and discounts on new products with the help of interesting videos and images.
- Exclusive Tech @ Flipkart channel for technical updates.
- Competition based on products / services such as Flipkart Frist, Flipkart AcerA1.
- Average 2-3 product offerings / launches based on one day a day.
- Flipkart Supports Exclusive Channels when asking for solutions.
- Flipkart offers special channels based on offers.
- 24 * 7 customer service channels.
- Real time connection.
- Answers to these requests are made in real time.
YouTube Marketing Strategy of Flipkart
- It doesn’t have its own channel.
- It runs many YouTube campaigns. i.e. Search pages, display ads, video ads, etc.
- A total of 29 videos were uploaded.
- Total video views – 1.4 million
Content marketing strategy
- It has his own official blog.
- The blog page offers updates for business, industry, technology, etc.
- It also has a unique technology-oriented blog.
- PR page also exists.
- PR message for information about companies, events, current product service updates.
Mobile Marketing Strategy
- A website optimized for mobile devices is available.
- Mobile applications on all platforms (iOS, Android, Windows)
- 5 million downloads, 4.3 ratings, corresponding to each negative rating.
- 25% cellphone turnover.
- A campaign aimed at launching, buying, binding and storing products.
- Mobile remarketing doesn’t seem to be part of the strategy.
- Mobile Weekend offers to focus on repeat purchases.
Results Achieved by Flipkart:
- Google Page Rank – 6/10
- Alexa Website World Rank -#109
- Daily Page Views- 10.1 million
- Load Speed – 3 sec
- Backlinks – 12214
- User Interface – Very Good
- Alexa Site Navigation Rating – 4.5/5
Accelerate your career inside the digital world with new-age marketing skills. Master SEO, SEM, SMM, View, SEO, Analytics, Branding, Advertising, and more with digital marketing course in Chandigarh.