Digital Marketing Overview Digital Marketing Basics You Need to Promote Your Business
Digital Marketing Overview is just one of the 60 modules in your digital marketing training program.In simple terms, digital marketing as its name means, is promoted over the Internet via various digital platforms. Advertising around the world is becoming increasingly dependent on digital technology to enter market segments, perform market research through web analytics, manage content, and so on, no matter which industry it is. As this dependency continues to grow, it is likely that new skills will be born, leading to the need for more advertising and technical knowledge among professionals and final knowledge.
Here are the examples of digital marketing. Check the digital marketing techniques described below in detail:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Native Advertising
- Marketing Automation
- Email Marketing
It comes under the bracket of digital marketing whenever we advertise or market a product or service or anything that can be sold through an online medium. Once you launch a TV ad or email marketing campaign, you link to it via various digital platforms such as mobile apps, social media, email, search engines, etc.
Digital Marketing consists of a 6 step process
- Bringing targeted traffic
- Lead Generation
As the first course in the training programme, it focuses on building the fundamentals of digital marketing from scratch. This course would help you build a strong foundation that would support you further in advanced practical sessions.
After Learning Digital Marketing Overview, You will be capable to
- Understand : You would be able to grasp all the basics of digital marketing that would improve your marketing expertise and provide useful insights into how digital marketing could start from scratch.
- Plan : After understanding the basics, you’d be able to plan your business model on your own. You can learn the building blocks of digital marketing and how to perform marketing research when starting a new company.
- Implement : A good plan is leading to a systemized execution. After you’ve made a business plan, the next move is to execute the same thing. This module is going to provide you with information
Take an in-class session on digital marketing overview with digital flicks and explore A-Z about how digital marketing help you in your business & career. For more information on the course, please contact our experts at the Contact Us page.